Maman m'a demandé ce que je voudrais faire quand je serai grande...
L'autre jour j'ai dit que je voudrais être une maman comme elle.
Mais aujourd'hui je crois que voudrais bien être une princesse, oui c'est ça que je veux faire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A *Princess*???? Cool bananas!!
ReplyDeleteI think being a Princess when you grow up would suit you very well! :-)
And when you do - I'd love to come visit your Palace one day! :-)*^*^*^~*^*
Penny: sista, what's your translator!! hehe cause you really got it!!! (I know you're not surprised, but I am!)
ReplyDeletehehe
I translate your message immadiatly to Lola, I'm sure you will get the purple suite in her Palace :P
Mwaaaaa**~~* * *(thank you for being *here* too)**~~*^* *
Alors moi je suis entierement d'accord. Tiens d'ailleurs, hop, je suis une princesse aussi a partir de maintenant :)
ReplyDeletesuper on pourrait former un club alors? hehe (ouai ben c'est mon coté barbie for ever and Never :P)
ReplyDelete:):)
ReplyDelete